OK, Here we go..... I think it only fair to start with this photo as this trip to Tokyo, and the inspiration of these two guys with me in the photo, really kicked off my interest in exploring food, photographing said eats, and sharing/explaining my impressions of my experiences. So, to you David Chang and Anthony Bourdain, Cheers, and thanks. As I begin I think it only fair to explain a bit of what my purpose with this blog is. As you know, I do not participate in Facebook, and I wont go into why here, but I NEEDED a vehicle to communicate and connect with those in my life, both near and far. As the name implies, this will primarily be a blog about pizza. However, as this is mine, I will feel free to do and say as I damn well please, as it pleases me. So I hope to not offend or tiptoe too far over the line of appropriateness, but if I do, that's just too fucken bad. Enjoy. Pizza, food, life experiences, thoughts, feelings, rants, and more food. This is what you will find here. Please feel free to share and pass along to anyone you think might have an interest, as I hope you will as well. Sincerely yours, DVA

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Japanese Toilet fun

Hello there folks

This is not pie related nor mouth related

The purpose of this post is to bring you the joys of the automated toilet

I am not referring to a simple bidet.  This is a fully automated, adjustable toilet for all of mankind, to clean yourself after doing some serious, or an attempted serious, amount of work, privately.

I filmed this in my hotel room in Tokyo

I love this so much that I even sit down to pee.  It's like a taking a mini bath, minor clean up on aisle two, a spritzer on a busy day to keep you going, a refreshing mountain breeze.

Click the link, sit back, enjoy.



DVA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers